Twitter in this case is correct. I thank you greatly for your kind words. Much appreciated Sar!
Should probably listen to that one. Cheers.
*Checks music library*
73 songs later
Yeah that’s accurate.
You can tell a lot about the person from the music they listen to. Put your music device on shuffle and write the first 20 songs that play without skipping. Tag 10 people afterwards.
tagged by Sar prooftheory
- Life After You - Daughtry
- Son of a Gun - Search the City
- Broken Arrow - The Script
- Piano Concerto No. 23 in A Major, K. 488: III. Allegro assai - Mozart
- Goin’ Back to Hogwarts - A Very Potter Musical
- Alibi - 30 Seconds to Mars
- Breathe - Anberlin
- Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride - Kamehameha Schools Children’s Chorus (From Lilo & Stitch)
- Symphony No.9 in D Minor, Op. 125 ‘Choral’: Ode to Joy (Excerpt from the Fourth Movement) - Beethoven via The Philadelphia Orchestra
- Gollum’s Song - Howard Shore (Lord of the Rings)
- Little Numbers - BOY
- Into the West - Annie Lennox
- Audrey, Start the Revolution! - Anberlin
- Into the Ocean - Blue October
- Breakfast at Tiffany’s - Deep Blue Something
- I See Fire - Ed Sheeran (The Hobbit)
- 22 - Taylor Swift
- 117 - Kazuma Jinnouchi and Neil Davidge (Halo 4 Original Soundtrack)
- Hermione Can’t Draw- A Very Potter Sequel
- Two Hands Up - O.A.R.
Since everyone who I would have tagged has already been tagged, just feel free to look up and enjoy the music.